Nancy Boyle, Art
Mouth and olive branch - Unisex - Bella + Canvas 3001 t-shirt
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• Unisex - Bella + Canvas 3001 t-shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
This design combines the work two artists a generation apart. A charcoal drawing by Mary Libbey and digital art of olive branches by Nancy Boyle, her daughter. One drawn in the 1940's, one created in 2020. Both in the Boston area.
In the 1940's art students were required to spend significant time drawing from plaster statues and later live models.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|